Sedona Romance Package
There’s much to do in Sedona, but you can relax, rejuvenate, go an an excursion, and get in some fine dining, with our Romance Pacakge. Treat yourself and your loved one to the best Sedona has to offer without lifting a finger.
Included in your package are the following:
- Complimentary flowers, sparkling cider, and special sweets in your room upon arrival.
- Massage therapist nearby.
- Romantic dinner for two at one of the following restaurants, or at a restaurant of your choice ($75 voucher).
- Shugrues Hillside of Sedona
- RENÉ at Tlaquepaque
- Dahl & Di Luca Ristorante Italiano
- One of the following Jeep Tours:
- Mogollon Rim. Trace the path of the pioneers through “Old Bear Wallow Canyon.” Your trek begins in Sedona at 4500 ft. elevation and ends at the top of the historic Mogollon Rim, at 7000 ft. Once on top you will enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon. Lucky guests may encounter a local deer or elk along the way. Enjoy fun four-wheeling while learning about the history, fauna and flora of this red rock wonderland. Expansive views and fascinating history await every turn in the trail. Great for sunsets. Duration: 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Soldier’s Pass. The company that offers this tour is the only one permitted by the U.S. Forest Service to take you on this rugged and historic trail–the same one traveled by General George Crook during the Apache campaign in 1871-72. Ride over, around, and up the red rocks with stops at Devil’s Kitchen and the Apache’s Seven Pools. The guides will enlighten you as to the history, geology, and topography of this beautiful and mystical red rock country, a challenging 4×4 experience that only a Jeep can provide. Duration: 1-1/2 to 2 hours
Package Cost: $525 plus the cost of the room